This card is going to be a little bit customized yet easy. I wanted to create some teddy bear kind of structure using Quilling stripes. If you want to go for a simple design you view my first gift card here.
Here are the things we need for card making:
- Quilling Paper strips
- Quilling Pen and Quilling Mould (optional)
- Colorful And Attractive Adhesive Paper Tapes to add them on borders
- Glue to stick paper on card
- Pens to write content
Here are the steps:
- Using Quilling pen roll the strips into a loose coil.
- Now allow the coil to loosen up to form a bigger coil.
You can do this by placing a paper in Quilling molds circular shapes or you can do it just by placing it on a flat surface. If you use Quilling mold, you can easily decide the size of your teddy bear by simply placing the next coil in a smaller circle. If you’re doing this on a flat surface, you need to cautious about the coil sizes.
- Once face and body coil of a teddy bear is ready, create two tight coils and press them into a tear drop shape.
- Then take one paper stripe and cut into half. By using two half strips create two loose coils and press them to form both legs.
- Take different colored paper strips and cut into half. Using two half paper stripes, form two triangles.
- Now stick all the body parts and the bow ties. Our teddy bear is ready !! (If you do not want a balloon skip to step 10)
- Take another paper strip and form a loose coil.
- Cut one of the paper stripes into a 1/4th of the total paper and form the base of the balloon.
- Stick both the balloon parts to form a balloon structure.
- Take gift card and stick paper adhesive to form borders.
- Stick teddy bear that we have created and place balloon slightly above the head of the teddy bear.
- Now go and add content on your card.:)
Please comment below if I need to elaborate any step 🙂 Happy Quilling 🙂